Monday, March 15, 2010

Ken gets his very own duckdom

My Droid almost got me tonight, and in the process gave my buddy Ken something to laugh about.

I tried to post, "My doc", but for some reason, Droid decided I meant, "My Dickson." Now, not that everyone couldn't use a good Dickson-and my particular Dickson(s) is (are) pretty handy to have around-but he didn't do what I was attributing to my doc, despite what Droid thinks.

To top it all off, as I was trying to post this from my Droid, purposefully trying to type, "Dickson", it kept choosing "duckdom".

I guess one way or another, Droid thinks Ken is some kind of quack.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! You could almost turn this entire post into some tongue-twisting poem. :^D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Droid is the most brilliant idiot I have ever seen. Thank you for the hilarity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Droid tongue-twisters! A new blog!

    ReplyDelete